R 18 000.00
Drop of Time
3 Days Garden Route
Prepare yourself to enjoy the wide range of remarkable topography, vegetation, wildlife and outdoor activities.
The first day is the drive to central position of the Garden Route called Knysna where we will be lodging.
If we arrange to take off at good early start, we will have opportunity to stop in Mossel Bay where the travelers will have opportunity to ;
1. Explore the town of Mossel bay
2. Visit Diaz museum where they can have opportunity to go inside the replica ship the sailers used
3. Visit the light house
4. Have lunch at the point
The second day will take it out to Plettenberg.
1. Explore the beauty of Plettenberg, or sight seeing spots and if the clients want the Ocean Safari this is the right place
2. Visit Monkey-land and the Birds of Eden
3. If time allows we can also do the world’s highest bridge bungee jumping of about 214m
Third day, the last day of the garden Route, will take it back to Cape Town using a different route, ROUTE 62.
Before we start off to Cape Town, we shall have a morning sighting of Knysna heads.
We shall pass thru George Town thru Otueniqua pass to the dry areas of Karoo. In Karoo we shall connect to Great drive on ROUTE 62
Please Note that all our Tour prices do NOT include Entrance Fees.
- Accomodation per room sharing as a pair
- Entrance fee to Monkey land and Birds of Eden
Terms and Conditions:
- Cancellations 60-30 days prior to commencement of services: 25% cancellation fee
- Cancellations 29-20 days prior to commencement of services: 50% cancellation fee
- Cancellations 19-10 days prior to commencement of services: 75% cancellation fee
- Cancellations 9-0 days prior to commencement of services: 100% cancellation fee
Cancellations should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: All confirmed bookings will automatically incur a 10% non refundable admin fee for any cancellations received.
3 Days Garden Route Gallery