R 2 000.00
Drop of Time
Cape Point Tour
Get prepared for the best of Cape Town scenic tour with lots of activities to do in a day. The main destination on this tour is the CAPE POINT. The idea behind this experience is to give travelers enough time to spend at the Cape Point and less times on other attractions.
Get your hiking shoes ready and walk up to the light house and then to the top end. You can also walk through the hiking trail down to Cape Of Goodhope.
The Cape Point is where it’s believed that two oceans met. It’s a beautiful coastal drive to reach the Cape Point which very scenic breathtaking.
My main visiting points on this tour are
1. Muzeinberg. Sulfers paradise. Take time to enjoy the multi colored change rooms
2. St James. Beautiful town to straw around
3. Kalk bay. A fishing town. If you want to taste the local fish with the community that’s the place to be.
4. Simon’s town. A town where the penguins are.
5. Cape of Goodhope nature reserve. To visit the the Cape Point and Cape of Goodhope
6. We drive back to Cape Town thru most scenic drive Chapman’s peak drive.
Please Note that all our Tour prices do NOT include Entrance Fees.
- Muizenberg for colorful change rooms
- Penguin Colony (optional)
Terms and Conditions:
- Cancellations 60-30 days prior to commencement of services: 25% cancellation fee
- Cancellations 29-20 days prior to commencement of services: 50% cancellation fee
- Cancellations 19-10 days prior to commencement of services: 75% cancellation fee
- Cancellations 9-0 days prior to commencement of services: 100% cancellation fee
Cancellations should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: All confirmed bookings will automatically incur a 10% non refundable admin fee for any cancellations received.