R 33 000.00
Drop of Time
Garden Route in 6 Days
Prepare yourself to enjoy the wide range of remarkable topography, vegetation, wildlife and outdoor activities.
The first day is the drive to central position of the Garden Route called Knysna where we will be lodging.
If we arrange to take off at good early start, we will have opportunity to stop in Mossel Bay where the travelers will have opportunity to ;
1. Explore the town of Mossel bay
2. Visit Diaz museum where they can have opportunity to go inside the replica ship the sailers used
3. Visit the light house
4. Have lunch at the point
5. Visit the point of human origin
6. Botlierskop game reserve
Day 2 is about introductions to Knysna. 1.Visiting all sight seeing areas around,
2. the waterfront,
3. the garden of Eden,
4. Blenton on the sea and
5.doing few activities like boat cruises ,
all depends on timing and travelers choices
The third day will take it out to Plettenberg.
1. Explore the beauty of Plettenberg, or sight seeing spots and if the clients want the Ocean Safari this is the right place
2. Visit Monkey-land and the Birds of Eden
3. If time allows we can also do the world’s highest bridge bungee jumping of about 214m
On the fourth day the travelers will travel further out of Western Cape towards Eastern Cape to Tsitsikama Forest.
It encompasses a marine reserve, deep gorges and local vegetation like
1. the Big Tree, a towering yellowwood.
2. The Mouth Trail crosses a suspension bridge over Storms River.
3. The Otter Trail leads to Nature’s Valley, with birds including the Cape batis. The park is also home to small mammals, including bush pigs.
4. Storm river bridge for eating break
5. Storms river canopy adventures
6. Bloukrans bungee jumping adventure
Prepare for more adventures day in the Wilderness.
See with your eyes nature map of Africa. It’s a peace of mountain rounded up with river that draws the the MAP OF AFRICA. Very interesting to see.
On the same spot you can Paragride to the beach of Wilderness , that’s a warm welcome to the adventure.
The next step is canoeing in the river in the wilderness National park. If you don’t enjoy canoeing, a motor boat is available for a short cruise.
The other thing to enjoy is a 5 km walk in the Wilderness Forest.
The last day of the garden Route, will take it back to Cape Town using a different route.
The route goes thru Otueniqua pass to the dry areas of Karoo. In Karoo depending with time and choices we have ,
1. Cango Adventureland
2. Cango caves
3. Ostrich farm
4. Great drive on route 62
Please Note that all our Tour prices do NOT include Entrance Fees.