R 21 000.00
R 10 500.00
Drop of Time
Malawi is best known for its warm and friendly locals. This small diverse country is a very relaxed destination. Lake Malawi is the 9th largest fresh-water lake and has more species of fish than any other lake in the world. Because of its size it is home to a wide variety of birds.
While Malawi is not a prime location for safari, it features more than 5 different safari parks. If you are looking for the “real feel" of Africa Malawi is where you want to be. Each day will be a holiday as you experience unchartered territory with your knowledgeable guide
Day 1. ARRIVALS IN MALAWI
- The arrival at Chireka airport, Blantyre . Depending on arrival time we spend time to walk the city.
Day 2. WELCOME TO BLANTYRE
Golf day and introduction to the city of Blantyre
- Malawi has three regions, and the country as a whole, can offer itineraries. Blantyre is in the Southern region.
Day 3. TEA TASTING
- On the second day, we take it to the district called Mulanje which is a Tea growing region.
- Mulanje is a must to see. Things to experience on the way is the beauty of the land scape and local markets on the way and also there is a tea tasting.
Day 4. MAJETE GAME RESERVE
- Game reserve. On this day we take to what we call “Lower States" in Malawi. On that particular part of Malawi they have two districts, Nsanje and Chikwawa. We particularly visit Majete wildlife reserve in Chikwawa.
- Majete Wildlife Reserve is a nature reserve was established as a protected area in 1955.
- The reserve's animal populations were decimated during the late 1970s and 1980s due to poaching and other human activities.
- We can have an overnight at the reserve.
Day 5. ZOMBA PLATEAU
- Zomba Plateau: fabulous views and forest activities including walking, trekking and mountain biking.
- The Sunbird Ku Chawe sits right on the edge of the Plateau, offering upmarket accommodation and breath-taking views.
Day 6 and 7 LAKE MALAWI
- Lake Malawi is reached initially at a strip known as the ‘southern lakeshore’ where you’ll be spoilt for choice of accommodation.
- There are plenty of lake-based activities, or simply relaxing on a beautiful beach
Day 8. DEPARTURE
Please Note that all our Tour prices do NOT include Entrance Fees.
- Horse riding at Chawe in Zomba plateau
- Lilongwe the capital city
Terms and Conditions:
- Cancellations 60-30 days prior to commencement of services: 25% cancellation fee
- Cancellations 29-20 days prior to commencement of services: 50% cancellation fee
- Cancellations 19-10 days prior to commencement of services: 75% cancellation fee
- Cancellations 9-0 days prior to commencement of services: 100% cancellation fee
Cancellations should be emailed to email@example.com
Please note: All confirmed bookings will automatically incur a 10% non refundable admin fee for any cancellations received.
Post a Review